February 2006 Meeting

The February meeting of the Kenton Board of Education has been changed from Tuesday, February 21, to Monday, February 27, 2006 at 7:00 P.M. at the Administration Building. If you have staff/students from your building attending please make sure they get the message. (i.e. Band Boosters/Choir Boosters, etc.)

5 Responses to “February 2006 Meeting”

1. Audrey says:

how much of the levy being proposed for this Spring would be for raises/increase in benefits for staff?

Also, I think the campus wear is a good idea!

2. Allie says:

The all day kindergarden is alright but I think the age should be moved up You should be 5 by Aug 1st there will be alot of 4 yrs olds starting they may be smart and everything bit I dont think they have the social skills yet for allday school yet. I would hate for kids to get behind I would rather see them start later and be smarter rather than get held back!!!

3. Shelly says:

This is for the ‘task force’ which is working on the campus wear decision- I am unable to attend the meeting for the community tonight but I am hoping to gain some consideration to the fact that navy blue bottoms are most commonly found w/ khaki in the ‘uniform section’ as a choice- black ones are incrediby hard to find. Can it be considered to add the navy blue bottoms if not trade from the black?
    Thanks for your time

4. Sherry says:

I think the campus wear would be as hard to enforce as the current dress code is. You will always have those students who push the limits. I also think the board needs more time to consider all the issues that would be involved. My daughter a sophmore says it wouldn’t be that bad. I would be in favor if I felt all the issues were thought out ahead of time instead of once the policy is already in place.

5. Kat says:

I think campus wear is a bad idea because kids will get angry about them and kids get no choice . Maybe you should get some childrens point of views.